Terms and Conditions
By using our website, you agree with our terms and conditions and all of the policies that we have set out. If you do not agree with any of the information that we have put forth, please refrain from using our website.
The terms ‘Jomeis Fine Foods,’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to us as the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to you as the user of our website.
We have the right to change and amend this notice at any time. Your use of the website will follow any of the amendments that are in place at the time of your browsing. For this reason, we recommend that you review these terms and conditions each time you visit our website to ensure that you are complying with all of our terms.
During the use of our website, we respect that you respect our site and all of those who work as part of our team. Any forms of unsatisfactory behaviour, whether it be over the phone, to a chatbot or via comment sections of our website will not be tolerated. Any orders placed by a customer who exudes this kind of behaviour will be cancelled and refunded.
Our Website Services
- All of our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. We always ensure that our price list is current and accessible at all times. We have the right to amend these prices at any time.
- We have ensured that all of our product descriptions are as accurate as possible, however, we do not guarantee that they are completely accurate. If we are made aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any errors.
- Images have been provided on our site for visual purposes only. Due to printing discrepancies, we can not guarantee that all products will directly match the colour of the provided image.
- We endeavour to certify that all of our product listings are up to date. We cannot always guarantee that our product availability is always up to date, but will do everything in our power to keep this as accurate as possible.
- Once an order has been placed, we work to have this shipped as soon as possible. For this, we cannot issue any refunds, cancellations or changes once the orders have been received.
- Postage will incur an additional charge depending on your location. All orders purchased within Australia will incur a flat rate of eight (8) dollars and all international orders will incur a rate of sixteen (16) dollars.
- Restocking and administration fees apply for any returns. This fee will cover any fees and charges from payment suppliers and our administrative costs.
- Warehousing processing times will typically take 24 hours. This is inclusive of express post services. At some points of the year where online shopping is of higher demand (such as Christmas and Easter). Where we are experiencing extreme delays, we will make note of this on our site.
- It is important to note that once your package has been shipped from our warehouse, it is out of our control and the direct responsibility of the postal service.
- When you order from us, we require your name, address, email, phone number and payment information to fulfil your order. We take all of the necessary steps to ensure that this data is protected, however, you accept that we are not liable for any misuse due to an error in transmission, a virus or malware.
- The expected delivery times are set out on our website. Once we have received your payment, the title of the goods is transferred to you. We may charge a redelivery fee if you are not home to receive your order and products need to be resent.
Order Cancellation Due To An Error
- If a product has an incorrect description or is priced incorrectly due to a typographical error, we reserve the right to cancel your order. We will immediately refund this to the account that you used. We are not liable for any compensation and do not offer substitutes.
- Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns due to a change of mind unless the product was damaged on arrival. If your product arrived damaged or contaminated, you must contact us within 24 hours with photo evidence, otherwise, your refund will be void.
- We do not process exchanges for any goods, even if damaged. If your good has arrived damaged we will issue a full refund and you will be prompted to order it again.
- All returned products must be returned in their original packaging where possible, except if this packaging presents a hazard; such as broken glassware.
- Upon visiting our site, you are permitted to download copies of the information for your personal use only so long as all of the copyright information remains the same. Use of our content in any other way, aside from personal use is a direct infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any part of our website without our prior permission.
- Any licences given to use the information on our website does not give you permission to use and data extraction tools. You also may not metatag or mirror our website in any way without our prior permission. We have the right to provide you with notice if you notice this behaviour.
- On occasion, our website may hyperlink to other websites. These links are only provided for convenience and we hold no responsibility for the content of these links or the behaviour of their owner.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All of the copyright information on this website belongs to Jomeis Fine Foods.
- All trademarks, brands and logos are owned by us.
- We do not provide any warranty of title merchantability or fitness
- To the extent permitted by the law, any implied condition or warranty within these conditions is excluded
- We have taken all of the necessary precautions to ensure that our website is free from viruses and malware. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer that arises due to your connection with our site or other linked sites.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent provided by the law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty is limited to the supply of our goods or the payment of the costs of having those goods supplied again.
- We do not accept any liability for loss, including any loss experienced by you for the products that we have supplied.
- From accessing our website, you agree to hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses. This includes any legal fees that are incurred from the use of our website.
- The terms and conditions of this website are constructed as per the laws of Victoria. Any claim made by either party will be made in Victoria and you will submit to the jurisdiction of the court.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under the law the provision will be limited, narrowed, constructed or altered as necessary to render it valid. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted and the remaining provisions will sustain their full force and effect.
- We make our best efforts to take care of all the information that you have provided us. Though, we can not always guarantee the security of any information that has been provided. Any information that is transmitted will be done at your own risk. It is important to note that we take all of the reasonable precautions to avoid this risk.
- If you have completed your transaction with Paypal, we require that you use your own dispute service as this will ensure all disputes are resolved quicker.
- On occasion, we may advertise specials on our online store. These promotions are only available during the promotional period and cannot be applied after the finalisation date.